Nick and I have been eating this deconstructed California Roll bowl for about a week now. It tastes amazing and the colors are always so vibrant. Plus this recipe is super easy to do! This meal is great to make ahead. All you have to do is make a large batch of rice to last you for 2 to 3 meals!
1 1/2 cups of brown rice
1 package of imitation crab (real crab can be used as well)
1 package of Trader Joe's roasted seaweed snack
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1) Cook brown rice as instructed on package or cook 1 1/2 cups of brown rice with 2 1/2 cups of boiling water with 1 tablespoon of butter and salt, covered, in a 350 degree oven for an hour.
2) Allow the rice to cool completely.
3) Chop the imitation crab, cucumber, avocado, and roasted seaweed snack.
4) Divide rice into two separate bowls and add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to each bowl and mix.
5) Add salt and pepper to taste if desired.
6) Add imitation crab, cucumber, avocado, and roasted seaweed snack to each bowl.
7) Top off the bowl with sesame seeds and enjoy!
I hope y'all enjoy!